Railway Friendly Society
The Railway Friendly Society was originally established in 1903 and has supported thousands of railway employees over the years. As a mutual organisation they are here to protect the financial interests of railway employees at all times by providing a Family Protection Plan.
The plan provides support and protection exclusively for Rail workers and their families in times of illness, accident and bereavement.
What do the plans provide?
- Effective family protection at a low cost from just £2.80 per week
- A regular income in the event of illness or accident preventing you from working
- A lump sum payment if you have to stop working permanently and are ill health retired
- In the case of bereavement, your partner will receive a lump sum payment from the plans life cover
- If you have any children, additional regular payments will be made every 4 weeks until the children reach the age of 16
- Our plans help ensure that your family members can maintain their standard of living if you are not there to provide for them
To view a flyer on the plans and what do to next click here. You can also become and introducer for the Railway Friendly Society and it's products in your local railway community. Click here for more details.
Visit the website http://www.railwayfs.co.uk/ or call the Railway Friendly Society free on 0800 0324 326