Palestine Solidarity Campaign
The Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) campaigns for justice for the Palestinians and advocates for their civil, political and human rights, in accordance with international law.
Palestine: An issue for us all. PSC-ASLEF
PSC represents people in Britain from all faiths and political parties, who have come together to work for peace and justice for the Palestinian people. They are opposed to all forms of racism, including anti-Jewish prejudice and Islamophobia.
PSC was established to campaign:
- for the right of self-determination for the Palestinian people
- for the right of return of the Palestinian people
- for the immediate withdrawal of the Israeli state from the occupied territories
- against the oppression and dispossession suffered by the Palestinian people
- in support of the rights of the Palestinian people and their struggle to achieve these rights
- to promote Palestinian civil society in the interests of democratic rights and social justice
- to oppose Israel's occupation and its aggression against neighbouring states
- in opposition to racism, including anti-Jewish prejudice and Islamophobia, and the apartheid and Zionist nature of the Israeli state